儿童冒险美剧(儿童冒险动画片)
儿童
追剧区
S04E08 Stealer
第4季第8集 光明大盗
看完选一选
家长
辅助区
字幕翻译
滑动灰色区域翻页 ↓
Great! It’s Fuji Mountain. Nice.
太棒了!到富士山了。真好。
Where is Monster?
怪兽在哪里?
Ha ha ha, I’m here. Look what I’ve got!
哈哈哈,我在这儿。看我得到了什么!
OK...Well...Monster, what are you doing?
好吧……怪兽,你在干什么?
I’m taking the sun. See you later.
我正在拿走太阳。再见了。
Thief! He took the sun away!
小偷!他偷走了太阳!
No. He can’t tookthe sun away.
不。他不能偷走太阳。
We have to stop him.
我们必须阻止他。
I’m going to catch him.
我要抓住他。
Later, Buddy!
稍后,Buddy!
Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧。
Good luck, Let’s go!
祝你好运,我们走吧!
Hey, Tina. You got the message.
嘿,Tina。你收到信儿了。
Hi, Buddy. I’m here to help you find Monster.
嗨,Buddy。我来这儿帮你找怪兽的。
All right.
好的。
Monster is here. Look what I’ve got.
怪兽在这里。看我拿走了什么。
Stop, Monster! The moon is not yours.
停下,怪兽!月亮不是你的。
It’s mine, now.
现在是我的了。
Oh, no. He took the moon away.
哦,不。他偷走了月亮。
Yes. He took the moon away.
是的。他偷走了月亮。
I’m going to get it back.
我要把它追回来。
Hmm...OK. Take care, Tina.
嗯……好吧。小心点,Tina。
Hi, Princess. Good to have you here.
嗨,Princess。你在这儿就太好了。
Hi, Buddy. Have you seen Monster?
嗨,Buddy。你看到怪兽了吗?
Yes. Leo and Tina are chasing him, now.
是的。Leo和Tina现在在追他。
But they failed. I’m taking more.
但是他们失败了。我要承担更多。
Oh! Where are all the stars?
哦!所有的星星都去哪儿了?
They are at my hands, silly girl. Bye-bye.
他们在我的手里,笨女孩儿。拜拜。
No. Buddy. He took the stars away.
不。Buddy。他偷走了所有的星星。
Yes. He took the stars away.
是的。他偷走了星星。
I’m going after him. Come later, Buddy!
我要去追他。一会儿过来,Buddy!
I surely will. Go, Princess!
我一定会的。去吧,Princess!
Hey, Monster! Stop there!
嘿,怪兽!快停下!
Why? I’m taking whatever I want.
为什么?我要拿走所有我想要的。
Oh! No! What have you done?
哦!不!你做了什么?
Where are all the lights?
所有的灯都去哪儿了?
You see how powerful I am?
你看到我有多厉害了吗?
I’m taking all the lights to the top of the mountain.
我要把所有的灯都拿到山顶上去。
And I will become a greater wizard.
然后我就会变成一个更棒的男巫。
Ha ha ha …
哈哈哈……
Wait… This is big…
等等……这是大……
Monster took the sun, the moon, the stars
怪兽偷走了太阳、月亮、星星
and all the lights away.
还有所有的灯。
I have to act quickly and get it all back.
我必须赶快采取行动把它都拿回来。
本集重点单词
sun太阳
moon月亮
star星星
light灯